Monday, May 07, 2007

My First Day at Perbadanan Putrajaya....

Well, should I changed the title to "My First BORING Day at Perbadanan Putrajaya"...? hahaha.... my first day at work was actually VERY bored, but it was totally expected.. at the beginning, I feel OK with waniey by my side but when the HR staff had split us onto different departments, then it's time to be nervous..... huhu... what's gonna happened to me...? don't leave me alone..... huhu.... i'd been assigned to planning and traffic department while waniey at the solid waste department....the bored part was that my "bos" was at Sabah and will not be back till tomorrow... so, the other staff don't know what to do with me and just let me sit at the "absent" staff desk....huhu.... sound VERY pathetic rite....? so, I just sit there all day long and just doing nothing.... I repeat, just wat BODO..... but, thank God I manage to go back home at lunch hour and take a novel to read.... it is not so bad actually... n I think this is just a beginning for me....can't wait tomorrow to know what task will be assigned to me....
so, Good Luck to me...... :P
by,
Aimi A.Z who's believed in herself...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin