Sunday, July 20, 2008

Something That I Can't Believe

Believe it or not?! I just can't believe it... Sometimes I think that we have a real relationship and friendship but apparently it's not. And it really hurt when knowing the truth. betullah ape org kate... the truth hurts... tp, aku bersyukur sangat2 sebab ditunjukkan oleh ALLAH tentang kebenaran yang tersorok selame nih. at least takla sampai biler2 aku ingat yang aku nih seorang kawan yang baik.... hahahahaha... so, u guys must be wondering what the crap that I'm talking about.. ok, ok.... i give u a hint... when u treated somebody as a friend, u must take a risk that the person don't treated u the way that u treated him/her. ok, camnih la senang... kadang2, kiter memang anggap kawan kiter tuh kawan, tapi tak semestinye org tuh anggap kiter kawan die. die mungkin tersalah tafsir ape yang kiter wat sebagai 'seorang kawan yang baik' sebagai seorang 'musuh yang nak menjatuhkan'. there are many type of friends. one of it is F U C K... hahahahaha.... really, it's not what u really think. F.U.C.K means Friends U Can Keep (quoted from my bro, thank yan! cilok kejap yea :P) i really think that I can keep all my friends in my heart but it seems like one of my friends really don't want me to keep her in my heart or even in her heart. and the worst part is, she actually hate every moment she being around me "not so long" ago and i'm too stupid to know how she feels about me and how she feels about our relationship.. if only i knew it.................

i'm not regret the way how I treated her or what I'd done to her... or even the things that i said to her. All the things that I've done is nothing more than making her a better person. but, I really regret that she's taking all the things that I said to her and the way I treated her as some kind of "knife" that can killed her.. (pergh... tere gak aku wat perumpamaan kan..? hahaha...) and I also regret that it takes me too long to discover the truth and to know that she don't want me anymore in her life. ever. seriously, if I knew that I will not be the one who texting her and asking her how's her life, how's her job and asking her why she's being so quiet lately... huhuhu.... fell like an idiot. cis... tipah tertipu betullah.....

and..........what I'm gonna do is to.................

1. let her know that if she don't what me in her life, so do I.

2. let her know that all the things that I ever done to her is to make her a better person not to "killed" her.

3. let her know that I really pissed off but at the same time I feel sad bcoz my number of friends should be increasing not decreasing...

4. let her know that Aimi A.Z will not be in her friend list as her wish.

even if I really want to tell her all the things that I listed above and asked her so many question and explain all the things that i wanna explain, I will never do that. u know why? because I'm not a good friend and of course because I'm not her friend anymore.

by,
Aimi A.Z who really don't know what else to say...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mie....kawan mcm tue apa hukuman yang patut di lakukan?? org bagi kata2 untuk di berjaya masa hadapan...tapi bagi dia kata2 ko tue sebagai racun yang akan menjatuhkan....dia sebenarnya x matured la.......
dia lupa segala kejayaan dia hari ini merupakan sebahagian daripada jasa kawan2 dia....walaupun hanya secebis.....BAK KATA NABIL "lu pikirlah sendiri"......NBB

The 1 & only Aimi A.Z said...

entahla non.... xde hukuman yang seswai.. doa je la die bahagia dunia akhirat..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin