Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Happy Birthday!



Today is the day when my little brother (who is absolutely not so "little" anymore) turns 20. What?! U only 20 ke Ihsan? I thought U already 25. hahahahaha... so, Happy Birthday! Like Kak Lala said, we always LOVE U no matter what U do. (erm, is that so?!) haha...


okay2.. since today is ur birthday and u keep asking for ur present (which I wanna give but due to current global economic which not so good I have to pospone to buy U a gift but then I have this alternative) which is....................


U must be familiar with this contest as U're a Nuffnager urself, rite? So, after thinking for quite some time for a perfect gift 4 u, I come out with this idea. I wanna gives u.......................


XDA Atom Exec


Pergh! Baik giler kakak kasik adiknye phones yang lagik canggih dr kakaknye punye..


The reason why XDA Atom Exec as ur 20th birthday present?!

1. To replace ur Nokia 3310. I feel sad everytime I looked at ur 3310. Not because its an old phones model (which not so many people use nowadays) but because it really doesn't suits u. Ur "bodyguard" body really needs phones like XDA Atom Exec. Barulah macho!

2. To ensure that ur phones is free from ur fingerprints as the XDA Atom Exec case is dark grey with a matt finish that doesn't show up fingerprints. (it's not ur fault ur hand is "wet")

3. To let u have an organize life as the XDA Atom Exec have a Windows Mobile device to assist with your "busy" schedule. (which means u will never forget ur homework and ur class schedule)

4. and of course to give u a gift that will help u to remember ur lovely sister for the rest of ur life. (because gives u such an expensive gift on ur 20th birthday!)


but...............................


jangan gumbira sangat kerana.......................XDA Atom Exec nih hanya akan menjadi milik anda wahai Ihsan sekiranya kakak mu ini memenangi Nuffnang Gift Idea Contest ini. Kalau xmenang, u can keep on dreaming.. hehehehehe......



by,
Aimi A.Z yang tgh gelak jahat... *ngehngeh*

2 comments:

jezza said...

Wow, I think you should be a sales person for the XDA Atom Exec mobile phone. After reading your blog, I wanted to get one. I'm sure your brother is rooting for you to win the contest. He'll have a whole range of phones to choose from at www.realmart.com.my

Aimi A.Z said...

Is that so? But, my brother thought that my entry is sooo bored and I will NEVER win the mobile phone for him.. ceh! that's my bro!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin